DENVER – September 25, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Jamie and Brian Harris, leading broker associates and a husband/wife real estate team with Kentwood City Properties, are helping support the Fifth Annual “Ante-Up” Charity Poker Tournament to fight hunger through SAME Café. Jamie and Brian made a monetary contribution to the tournament that allows the team’s logo to appear on one of the poker tables.
The fundraising event is scheduled for Saturday, September 28, 2013 at the Whittier Community Center at 2900 Downing Street in Denver at 6:30 p.m. Entry fee for the poker tournament is $40, and you’ll enjoy drink tickets, snacks, and raffle tickets (the fee is $50 on the day of the event). For non-poker participants, the fee is $20 or $25 on the day of the tournament.
The poker tournament will provide a professional tournament environment featuring poker, music, and prizes. All proceeds will benefit SAME Café.
SAME Café (So All May Eat) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) restaurant that strives to eliminate the ever-growing issue of hunger in the metro Denver area. Forgoing set menu prices, owners Brad and Libby Birky instead ask their patrons to pay what they can afford for the restaurant’s organic gourmet meals. Those who have nothing to give are welcome to exchange an hour of volunteer time for a meal. For more information on the “Ante-Up” poker tournament and SAME Café, visit http:www.soallmayeat.org/poker or phone the Café at 720-530-6853.
“This is a great event and we are pleased to contribute once again to such a worthy cause,” said Brian Harris. “SAME Café is a great concept and a truly unique way of fighting hunger in our city. The food is also very healthy. We encourage everyone to get involved with this charity event as a player, table sponsor, or monetary contributor. It will be a lot of fun for everyone.”
Event sponsors include Kentwood City Properties, Holland & Hart, Emergenetics, and Quality Stone.
Brian Harris is a graduate of the University of Colorado and has been with Kentwood City Properties since 2002. He is a Platinum Award winner for the Denver Board of Realtors 2012 Roundtable. Only 26 brokers received this award out of more than 1,000 from the Denver Metro Association of Realtors. In addition, Brian has been the recipient of the Five Star Real Estate Agent award by 5280 Magazine in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. This award represents an elite group of only seven percent of real estate brokers in the metro Denver area.
Jamie Harris is a Denver native with more than 10 years of experience in real estate. Also a CU graduate, Jamie’s degree in marketing has served her well in the highly competitive business. She was the recipient of the Denver Board of Realtors “Rookie of the Year” award in 2000.
The Harris Team holds the Certified Residential Specialist designation recognizing the successful completion of continuing education courses in real estate. Only seven percent of Realtors in the nation have achieved this award. Jamie and Brian currently serve the real estate needs of clients throughout the greater Denver area. For more information, contact Brian at 303-870-2489 and Jamie at 303-870-3994, or email the Harris Team at harris (at) kentwoodcity (dot) com. Additional information is available online at www.HarrisTeamDenver.com.
Kentwood City Properties, formed in 1999, is the newest member of Kentwood Real Estate, known nationally as Denver’s premier real estate company. The company’s street-front office at the corner of 17th and Wynkoop streets is comprised of 52 of metro Denver’s most experienced real estate professionals serving residential buyers, sellers, and developers, and commercial real estate services for buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants. For more information phone 303-820-CITY (2489), and visit online at www.kentwoodcity.com.
No related posts.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL CHARGES COLORADO’S LARGEST FORECLOSURE LAW FIRMS WITH FRAUD
- Udall, Polis Hail Senate Passage of Proposal to Expand Workforce Housing in Summit County
- COLORADO REACHES $550 MILLION STATE-FEDERAL SETTLEMENT WITH SUNTRUST MORTGAGE
- Colorado Companies Lend Support for Affordable Housing
- FIVE MEN INDICTED IN OPERATION ‘STEAMROLLER’ THAT TARGETED SENIOR CITIZENS IN HOME REPAIR SCAM
- GOV. RITTER NAMES NEW MEMBERS OF MORTGAGE BOARD
- Peter Niederman of Kentwood Real Estate Appointed to Board of Directors of GeoPublishers.com
- Congressman Salazar announces $240,000 in federal funding to help Pueblo residents secure housing
- Congressman Salazar announces $90,000 in federal funding for six self-help build projects in Dolores
- Udall Announces Bill to Create Jobs, Strengthen Colorado's Clean Energy Economy
- Bennet Urges House to Keep Rural Housing Loan Program in Supplemental Bill
- Congressman Salazar announces $215,842 in funding for affordable housing in Walsenburg
- Congressman Salazar announces $157,639 in funding for affordable housing in La Junta
- Congressman Salazar announces $137,671 in funding for affordable housing in Delta
- GOV. RITTER ANNOUNCES $2.2M IN NEW ENERGY ECONOMIC GRANTS